Do you need vitamin k absorb vitamin d?
- NEW SOFTGEL SHELL: Sports Research Vitamin D3+K2 Plantgel capsules now contain added Turmeric Root Powder in the outer softgel shell. This added plant-based yellow color helps protect the active ingredients inside against photo-degradation that may occur from exposure to UV light. While the appearance has changed, we can assure you that our Vitamin D3+K2 still contains the same great ingredients you know and love
- BETTER TOGETHER: Known as the “sunshine vitamin,” Vitamin D3 helps maintain strong bones by helping you metabolize calcium and supports a healthy immune system. Added Vitamin K2 helps ensure that calcium gets deposited in your bones where it’s needed, and protects arteries from calcification. Vitamins D & K work better when taken together
- VEGAN FORMULA: Our Vitamin D and K supplements are made with VegaDELight vegan D3, a patented plant based form of Vitamin D3 from lichen and MenaQ7, a patented form of Vitamin K2 from chickpeas. Our easy-to-swallow Vitamin D3 K2 PlantGel capsules are an easy way to add these two essential micronutrient vitamins to your diet
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our 100% plant based Vitamin D with Vitamin K supplement is certified vegan, non-GMO and free of soy, gluten, gelatin and carrageenan. We’re proud to offer products that are third party quality tested and manufactured in cGMP compliant facilities in the U.S. using only the best ingredients from domestic & international origins
- THE SPORTS RESEARCH DIFFERENCE: Quality meets excellence at Sports Research. Since 1980, our family has been dedicated to providing the highest quality health and wellness products for yours. We promise a commitment to quality, achieved only through extensive research and proven ingredients. Sports Research supplements for women and men are carefully designed to be safe, effective, and of the finest quality. Feel the Sports Research difference for a happier, healthier you.